1. HOW TO USE OUR POULTRY SHRINK BAGS?
1) In a large pot, bring water to around190 degrees F (anywhere between 185 and 200 degrees F is fine).
2) Place chicken, head first into the bag. Pat dry with a towel first.
3) Twist the open end shut (make a pigtail) and secure with a zip tie, clamp, or even a piece of string.
4) THIS STEP IS VERY IMPORTANT! In the section of the chicken between the breasts in the middle of the chest, pierce the bag with a 1/4-inch hole, so the air can escape.
5) Dip the bag into the heated water for 2-5 seconds. This will get the perfect result. Don't dip too long otherwise water will enter the bag through the small puncture you made for the air to escape.
6) Place the freezer label over the slit (if you have one).
7) Admire you beautifully packed meat!